Sunday, September 19, 2010

Back on some type of wagon

Hi all. Somebody left me a comment last week that I had not made a post in over a year. Quite true. Oddly enough I am getting back into something of a groove to kick-start myself into action with my diet and exercise. I just got home from a run and figured I would kick a post out for you all. See the video below for that I posted on YouTube a few weeks ago.



While I have not made it back to raw yet I have changed my eating habits and started to run again.






As another incentive to keep my running up I have registered for the Gobbler Grind 5k in November. That gives me almost two months to double my mileage, which should not be a problem since in three weeks that I have been running again I have went from .5 mile to 1.5 miles. (and if you followed the blog last year you know I went from zero to five miles in a few months)

I must confess to you guys that I am not back on the raw diet, however, I am eating a whole lot more veggies now than I was last month. I am doing a modified carb-cycling diet that is based on that plan I found on Scooby's Workshop. My previous last weigh-in was from early August (so no exact beginning weigh-in point) but as of 4 days ago I am down 11 pounds from my high of 315.

I'll let y'all go for now. Gotta go make my scrambled egg whites and veggies for lunch. Until next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment