Sunday, September 26, 2010

Vital statistics exposed, film at eleven

I debated whether to share this post with my Facebook friends. It is one thing to be an anonymous voice on the web but to hang out all you are to all your friends is another; I think measurements are a pretty personal thing and many would be scared to post them online. However, I started this thing two years ago to have accountability, so (in my best Yoda voice) share them I will.

9/26/10
Right Arm below Tricep - 13.75"
Chest (arms up) - 52"
Waist (at navel) - 50"
Hips - 49.5"
Right Thigh - 25"
Right Calf - 19"
Neck - 19.75"

I do find it somewhat interesting looking at the variations in the measurements from this post to what I posted January last year where I was at the same weight. (check the archives) A little bigger here, a little smaller there. One point I might mention with today's stats...these were made a hour after my run vs. sitting at home after getting up in the morning. Didn't know if perhaps the legs might still be swollen from exercise. Eh. It will all average out I guess.

I am about due for another video. It has been a month and I'm down something like 15 lbs. My 42 jeans are comfortable, I got to tighten a notch on the belt and I think my face is thinner. I'll try and get something posted this week.

I got out today and pushed out another half mile gain onto my normal run distance. I ran 2.5 miles in the cool morning breeze. Not bad for a 300lb guy a month back into a fitness routine.

No comments:

Post a Comment