Sunday, March 8, 2009

My non-bikini body



Hi all. I finally got around to doing a vid where I do a little twirl for you to see the shape I am in. As you heard the inspiration came from Lori Painter's blog at inspire2act.blogspot.com.

I saw where Lori decided to stop her bikini body challenge but I thought I would attempt to drive away readership of this site by posting my bod for all to see. :) While I am much more impressed with her starting point I guess given my overall current condition I have potentially more to gain in 4 weeks. (If you are reading this Lori, please take that to mean you look great already, because you do.)

Since I am going to shoot for another four weeks raw, and since I did not have any before pictures from the last time, I thought I should have a little video evidence of what I looked like at the start of this cycle.

I should have an official weight and body fat percentage for you tomorrow. Stay tuned...

No comments:

Post a Comment