Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Day 10

You ever have one of those days where everything goes slow and you feel like you are continually playing catch up? Today was one of those.

All I have to say is never buy fresh fruit from a cafeteria where the chilled cut fruit cup is $3 and the fresh is off in the corner without a price tag. I ended up paying $4 for 3 scrawny bananas and an apple. Half the bananas were inedible because the interior was so bruised and beat up. Oh well, lesson learned; bring something with me to work or slip out to the store when nobody is looking.

Exercise
I managed to squeeze in the 30 minute session today around meetings and problem solving. I ran the whole core time of 24 minutes at a 13 minute mile pace (4.6mph).

The chow
Breakfast
3 (score it as 2) bananas
a fuji apple

Lunch
a large salad with...
baby romaine
yellow onion
baby carrot
roma tomato
dulse flakes

Dinner
I had the Hy-Vee salad bar buffet for dinner...
romaine
carrot
alfalfa sprouts
jalapeno
vinegar & oil dressing

peas
corn

pineapple
strawberries
red grapes

No comments:

Post a Comment