Saturday, February 14, 2009

Day 14

You ever have one of those days where you knew things were not going to work out? Today was that day for me when it came to exercise.

Exercise
After enjoying another good talk by Brandon on immune system health I tried a one hour combo boot camp-calisthenics-yoga class led by Natalie.

I knew something might be off because all day up until then my hands had been cold. My exercise fatigue from yesterday continued this afternoon after only a few minutes with me getting pasty white, out of breath and a cold sweat. I had to leave the class and even had a raw cookie thinking it might be low blood sugar but that did not seem to help. (this happened 2 hours after I had the 400 calories of fruit and nuts from the Larabars + Brandon's drink so I don't think glucose was the problem) After about 20 minutes I finally managed to walk it off.

Food
Breakfast
-none-

Lunch
Pecan Pie Larabar
Banana Bread Larabar
An energy herbal tonic by Brandon

Dinner
salad:
bagged italian mix
radish
carrot chips
roma tomato
broccoli
red onion
green onion
balsamic vinegar and olive oil

celery
guacamole

No comments:

Post a Comment