Friday, February 20, 2009

Day 20

Not much on the pithy comments tonight, I am a bit tired and the post is coming late.

Exercise
One reason for above-said tiredness is that today I decided to go for distance instead of pace on the workout. If you've followed along on my exercise performance you have seen that my current average is 2 miles at a 12 minute pace, meaning 24 minutes.

Today being the last day of my mini-streak of 5 days, for giggles I ran the whole 30 minutes of my usual time at a 12 minute mile pace. Woo-hoo. At my current pace that would put my 5k time down to about 37 minutes, which is nice since I did the Groundhog Run at the end of January in 50 minutes. Not bad, I knocked 13 minutes off my time in a month. (assuming that I can extend my pace out the rest of the way)

Food
Breakfast/Snack
gala apple
fig

Lunch
2 gala apples
medjool dates

Dinner
macadamia nuts

No comments:

Post a Comment