Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Day 11

Nothing much to report today...I was too busy to pay attention to my cravings. Luckily I can read the computer screen now. I had my eyes dilated for the pre-vision correction exam. Bang! Instant bifocal vision. I could see distance fine with my glasses on but everything was blurry up close. If I took the glasses off I could read my watch.

Exercise
Another day with errands from 12:30-9:30pm so no exercise today. Looks like I'm into the weekend now if I want to make my 4 for the week. Luckily there are at least 2 exercise sessions happening with the local raw foods gang.

Food
Lunch
3 or 4 bananas, I can't remember...I know I started with 9 on the bunch

Snack
Ginger Peach Tea

Dinner
salad w/:
bagged italian mix
carrot
radish
celery
mushroom
broccoli
vinegar & oil

No comments:

Post a Comment