Sunday, February 15, 2009

Day 15

How about that? Two weeks completed on the 28 day challenge. All in all I think that it has been a positive experience so far. My mood seems to be more upbeat and with the exception of the last two days my athletic performance and energy has greatly increased being on raw.

I made an interesting observation this evening. I spend the day with my folks & Mom and I watched a couple shows on Animal Planet (a dog show) and the Family Channel (Cars). The thing I noticed was all of the food commercials. By the end of the evening I was completely dissatisfied with being raw and all I want to do is have a pizza and a burger. Those commercials bombarding you every five minutes over and over again really do begin to have an effect after a while. It just leeches into your subconscious mind. I'm glad I cut my cable. If they can do that with food just think about everything thing else we get mentally pounded away with on the other ads.

Exercise
Nothing today except to help move some furniture up and down stairs. My sore arms from yesterday's class tells me I definitely need to do resistance or body weight training beyond just cardio. I'll try to slay the treadmill monster tomorrow to see if I am over my exercise slump. Tomorrow is weigh-in day too!

Food
Lunch
a fresh pineapple...almost all of it

Dinner
celery
guacamole
(I'm going to eat something else besides this I promise)

gala apple

No comments:

Post a Comment