Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Day 3

Day 3 had me feeling energetic and alert this morning. Is it the food or just getting to bed before midnight for a change? Could be both. Either way one of my office-mates commented that I was way too happy this morning when he came in.

Exercise
Still no weekly group exercise program from Natalie today so I hopped on the treadmill for my 30 minutes over lunch. I decided that I would just set the pace at my jog level and go with it. I did a spurt of 15 minutes and another of 5 minutes between walking breaks before my time was up. I wasn't really that winded either though my heart rate was around 170 at the end. I think that eating lighter food and meals does help my breathing. On another note I guess I will have to switch to my running socks vs street socks since I almost gave myself a blister today.

Was a bit muscle fatigued and sleepy the rest of the afternoon.

Food
The office buddies were being mean today trying to get me to talk about the best foods around so they could figure out where to go for lunch. It had my mouth watering but I went to run over lunch. I figure that will keep me good better than a lot of things would.

Tonight my temptation was looking at me in the guise of an easy dinner...my loaf of bread and processed peanut butter. I did not cave, I had a spoon-full of raw cashew butter instead to take the edge off.

Breakfast
blueberries
raw sunflower seeds

Snack
Sweet & Spicy Tea

Lunch (after workout)
medjool dates
water

Snack
Republic of Tea - Decaf Ginger Peach Tea

Dinner
Salad with organic iceberg and baby romaine lettuce and...
baby carrots
stoplight bell pepper strips
grape tomatoes
hemp seed
lite raspberry vinaigrette
Bragg Liquid Aminos

No comments:

Post a Comment