Friday, February 6, 2009

Day 6

Greetings programs! (Tron movie reference) I hope this Friday has treated you all well. As you may have already guessed I have regained my energy, enthusiasm and am back to my happy ol' self today.


Exercise
With the return of my energy I decided to fill out my 30 minutes today with running. I had the 3 minute warm up and cool down but maintained my jog at a steady pace for 24 minutes. Had a good sweat going and cracked 180 on the heart rate towards the end but I could still almost talk. I wanted to sing along with the radio but didn't quite have enough wind to do it. At any rate it was a good day. I may have to increase my pace next week.

Eating
Breakfast
gala apples
water

Lunch
fresh guacamole (or as the office mates called it, garlic with a little avocado)
eaten with celery

Dinner
wasn't too hungry so light eating tonight, just finished off my jar of cashew butter with a spoon

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment