Monday, February 23, 2009

Day 23

Today is weigh-in Monday. I have the results on a separate post here.

Exercise
It was another day of treadmill excellence at the YMCA. I got my 2.5 miles complete in my allotted 30 minute window. I hate to push the run length much more with the warm up and cool downs included over the lunch hour so I may have to start increasing the pace next week. (assuming that I can maintain my current level)

Tomorrow I will have to reign it in because Wednesday morning I have a health screening at work and they say no vigorous exercise for 24 hours before hand. Not that I had any real baseline numbers to go from other than blood pressure and resting heart rate but I am curious to see what the bloodwork comes up as after being raw this month. I know my resting heart rate has dropped at least 10 bpm in the last month.

Galley Line
Breakfast
gala apple
banana

Snack
Cinnamon Roll Larabar (dates, walnuts, almonds, raisins, cashews, cinnamon)

Lunch
2 bananas
gala apples

Snack
Apple Pie Larabar (dates, almonds, apples, walnuts, raisins, cinnamon)

Dinner
Hy-Vee Salad Bar Buffet w/
romaine lettuce
baby greens
celery
peas
grape tomatoes
broccoli
red onion
vinegar and oil

mushrooms
cucumbers and onions in vinegar/water

strawberries

No comments:

Post a Comment