Monday, February 16, 2009

Day 16

Well it is Monday again. That means it is weigh-in time again and I made a separate post on the subject here. An unexpected but happy result.

Today I am over my pizza cravings and am buckling down for the push to the end of the month. Will I stay completely raw after that? Probably not but at this point who knows...after a month my body may not be able to handle cooked foods any more.

Exercise
I was back in the saddle again today with the workout. 24 minutes at a 12 min/mile pace was not a problem. Plenty of wind power and leg strength left to keep going if I wanted to. I don't know if it was a bug that my system was fighting off or a quick bout of detox as someone else suggested but I am glad it is over.

Food
Breakfast/Snack
gala apple
banana
2 Larabars
handful of raw almonds

Lunch
2 bananas
almonds

Snack
gala apple

Dinner
salad with:
baby greens
radish
yellow onion
dulse flakes
balsamic vinegar
sesame oil
Braggs Liquid Aminos

No comments:

Post a Comment